Central – Promenade
Customer Service Officer
A customer service representative supports our merchants by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining relations with the customers and maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers.
- Give customer information about our payment platform products and services.
- Work with Client Services Manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Perform market research and ad-hoc projects as assigned from time to time.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries, acknowledging and resolving customer complaints over the phone or face-to-face.
- Help customers understand MoovPay Global’s products and answering questions about their reservations to use the products.
- Take feedback, process new requirements, modifications and escalate complaints across several communication channels within the organisations and providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Must be able to conduct sales or after sales servicing and processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Communicating with customers through various channels and knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints and ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
- To do well in this role, you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and able to work well with tablets, laptop and good with mobile applications.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Entry level are welcome to apply.
- No work experience required, and training provided.
- Able to present and enhance user experience on-site.
- Able to start immediately will be advantageous.
- Able to work in a team as well as independently.
- Able to travel islandwide as and when required.
- Bilinguals are strongly welcome.
- Required Skill(s): Customer Service, Customer Experience, Problem-Solving, Office Administration, IT (Emails, MS Office).
To apply for this job, please submit your details with your CV.