UnionPay B2B is a specialised channel that UnionPay has developed specifically to provide Business to Business payments using UnionPay’s channel and network. Through UnionPay B2B, UnionPay seeks to deliver a more efficient, secure, convenient and all-day services of enterprise payment solution for businesses. Adopting digital payment technologies, UnionPay promotes development of trading between China and other countries or regions, especially the “Belt and Road” Countries. Find out more here.
For B2B Merchant sign up, Merchants are required to submit the following documents to MoovPay:
- Copy of Business License (integrate the business license, the organization code certificate and the certificate of taxation registration into one document)
- Copy of Certificate of Incumbency (if applicable)
- Identification Documents of all Shareholders and Directors
- A copy of your bank statement or cheque that includes the account holder name, account number and logo or name of your bank.
- Customs Record Certification
- Letter of Authorization and registrant’s identity materials (should be provided when the registrant is not the legal person)
- Certification of Category A export enterprises in the list of revenues and expenditures enterprises in foreign exchange
- Other documents that help to prove the import and export qualification of the enterprise, as well as trading contracts